ไทย–усскийEnglishDeutschFrançaisItalianoSvenskaNorskSuomen日本語中文한국어  
首页 修建过程的房地产 新聞 反馈

公寓 芭堤雅 - 新聞


02 三月 2018 City Garden Tower 3450000 baht • 1 bed 35 sqm • 10 floor •

02 三月 2018 The Riviera Wongamat 3.360.000 baht • Studio, 32 sqm, 34 floor, seaview

02 三月 2018 Laguna Beach 3 Maldives 960.000 บาท 960.000 baht • Studio, 23 sqm, 2 floor • 2.100.000 baht • Studio, 42 sqm, 7 floor, pool view • 2.950.000 baht • 2Bed, 69 sqm, 3 floor

02 三月 2018 NamTalay 1.220.000 baht • Studio, 27 sqm, 4 floor, pool view

01 三月 2018 Laguna 2 Condo Studio for sale Laguna 2 Condo Studio for sale • Sales of 1,530,000 million • Size 24 sqm. / 5 floor / Building B / pool view • Transfer 50/50

01 三月 2018 Grande Caribbean 3350000 baht • 1 bed 37 sqm • 21 floor • seaview

01 三月 2018 Park lane condo Jomtien Park lane condo Jomtien • 1 bedroom • 35 sqm • 8th floor • Price 1,330,000 THB • Fully furnished • Refrigerator • TV • Built-in wardrobe • Swimming pool, car park, 24-hour security, restaurant

28 二月 2018 The Cliff Condo Studio 1 bathroom • 16th floor • 37 SQM • Fully furnished, ready to move in • European Kitchen • Thai quota (Company name) • 2000000

28 二月 2018 Diamond Suites Resort Condo Daimond Suites Condo for sale • 2 bed 2 bath 68 sqm 6 floor pool view • Nice decoration, ready move in • Sale 3,600,000 THB • Transfer 50/50 • Foreign name

28 二月 2018 Park Lane Park lane condo for sale 1 bedroom 36 sqm 8 floor company name 1.250.000

27 二月 2018 Dusit Grand Condo View • 3.570.000 baht • 2Bed, 53 sqm, 23 floor, seaview


23 二月 2018 Siam Oriental Plaza Siam Oriental Plaza is 90% sold out, last remaining 10% for sale Ц donТt miss this opportunity! What makes our latest project truly special is the wonderful roof terrace - complete with swimming pool and sunbathing area, offering a breathtaking view out to the sea. Apartment sizes vary from 27 sqm studios to 60 sqm two-bedroom units.

23 二月 2018 แกรนด์ แคริบเบียน Grande Caribbean 1 Bedroom 2.650.000 THB • 6 Floor, Building C, Corner pool view • 37 sqm • complete furniture • not transferredand and unused • A fantastic new Resort in South-Pattaya • Thappraya Road, 200 m to the Airportbus station • 4 Building with 8 Floor and 1Tower with 30 Floors • swimming pools that run over three levels • Within the pools are two huge interactive pirate ships • sun decks, water cannons and chill-out lounges below deck. • tropical rainforest .....>>>>>

23 二月 2018 The Riviera Wongamat 12.300.000 baht • 2Bed, 124 sqm, 14 floor, seaview



Contact us box@newpattayacondos.com
Consultations
反馈

芭堤雅 在修建的房地产
Andromeda Condominium Pratamnak
Arcadia Beach Continental Condo
Arcadia Beach Resort
Arcadia Center Suites Condominium
Arcadia Millennium Tower
Aurora Cozy Beach Pratumnak
City Garden Tower
Copa Cabana Beach Jomtien
Diamond Tower
Dusit Grand Park Condominium
Dusit Grand Park II
Edge Central Pattaya
Espana Condo Resort
Grand Avenue - Golden Tulip
Grand Florida Beachfront
Laguna Beach Resort The Maldives
Olympus City Garden
Sands Condo
Savanna Sands Condo
Seven Seas Cote d Azur Condo
Seven Star International Resort
The Orient Jomtien Resort
The Riviera Jomtien
The Riviera Monaco Condominium
Whale Marina Condo

羅勇府 在修建的房地产

华欣 在修建的房地产







   修建过程的房地产     客体名称     反馈
公寓 芭堤雅 - 新聞 2018 box@newpattayacondos.com